Dawson's creek/Бухта Доусона
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

форум поклонников сериала Бухта Доусона

ФорумФорум  Последние изображенияПоследние изображения  РегистрацияРегистрация  ВходВход  

последние новости

Перейти вниз 
Участников: 3
АвторСообщение
bladiblada
Admin Кейпсайда
bladiblada

респект : 28
Дата регистрации : 2010-03-29

последние новости Empty
СообщениеТема: последние новости   последние новости EmptyСр Июл 14, 2010 11:07 am

Кэти на съемках телесериала "The Kennedys", где она сыграет саму Джеки Кеннеди, Хэмилтон, Канада, 13 июля.

[Вы должны быть зарегистрированы и подключены, чтобы видеть это изображение]

Последний раз редактировалось: bladiblada (Сб Авг 21, 2010 12:38 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз(а)
Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз
https://dawsons.forum2x2.ru
bladiblada
Admin Кейпсайда
bladiblada

последние новости Empty
СообщениеТема: Re: последние новости   последние новости EmptyСр Июл 21, 2010 9:32 am

Кэти Холмс пришла на премьеру своей новой комедии “Массовщик” (”The Extra Man”), которая состоялась в Нью-Йорке. Актриса была одна, без мужа Тома Круза, так что вполне могла наслаждаться обществом партнеров Кевина Кляйна и Пола Дано.

bladiblada
Admin Кейпсайда
bladiblada

последние новости Empty
СообщениеТема: Re: последние новости   последние новости EmptyСр Июл 21, 2010 7:17 pm

[Вы должны быть зарегистрированы и подключены, чтобы видеть эту ссылку]
bladiblada
Admin Кейпсайда
bladiblada

последние новости Empty
СообщениеТема: Re: последние новости   последние новости EmptyСр Авг 11, 2010 11:59 am

первая и пока единственная фотка из фильма "Don't be afraid of the dark", который выйдет в 2011 году

[Вы должны быть зарегистрированы и подключены, чтобы видеть эту ссылку]
bladiblada
Admin Кейпсайда
bladiblada

последние новости Empty
СообщениеТема: Re: последние новости   последние новости EmptyСб Авг 21, 2010 12:02 pm

Статья из журнала "New York", который выйдет в продажу 23 августа

What Are You Looking At?
Amid a perpetual storm of attention, Katie Holmes stays almost preternaturally calm.

Katie Holmes has not lived the typical Hollywood story. She’s a Catholic schoolgirl from Toledo, Ohio, who went to L.A. for the first time when she was 16; she arrived on a Sunday and was cast in Ang Lee’s The Ice Storm the very next day. Dawson’s Creek came a year after that, and then there was Batman Begins, and then there was perhaps the world’s most famous courtship, and then there was the birth of the world’s most famous baby, and then, three years ago, her marriage to Tom Cruise, arguably one of the world’s most famous men.

And so for a number of years now, she’s been right at the center of our culture, the subject of an endless swirl of discussion and fantasy: What’s the deal with her marriage, does she really believe in Scientology, did Tom replace her innards with some kind of computer chip? And then there’s Suri! Piercing blue eyes, princess dresses, and a perfect combination of her parents’ very good looks, Holmes’s daughter is 4-year-old tabloid candy. She still travels with a blanket, but already she can’t move around the city without the company of someone very large and very well trained in the protective arts.

It’s not, by any stretch, an ordinary life, which is perhaps not what anyone expected from the girl whose appeal was originally considered “wholesome,” or something you’d find “next door.” She’s in a whole other rarefied neighborhood these days, so no wonder more people than like to admit it find themselves wondering what it must be like to be Katie Holmes.
Maybe all of this wonderful luck, good fortune, and circus-style mayhem that surrounds her every move is why Holmes’s demeanor is so calm. She speaks softly, choosing her words with care. When she smiles, though, she looks like a teenager: all round eyes and crinkly nose and that charmingly crooked Joey Potter grin.

In 2008, Holmes did Broadway, but this is the year of her return to film, and it’s happening in a very big way: She’s completed four new projects. She has a small role in Jonathan Ames’s The Extra Man, out this month, and a starring role (as well as an executive-producer credit) in The Romantics, a Big Chill–meets–Rachel Getting Married indie that comes out in September. Next is Don’t Be Afraid of the Dark, which is a horror movie, and then the cop thriller The Son of No One. And in the meantime, she is shooting a History Channel mini-series about Jackie Kennedy—another quiet brunette whose presence the universe found captivating, though for other reasons—hence our homage on the cover of this issue to Ron Galella’s Windblown Jackie photograph. Holmes is also, like other celebrities, now a designer as well. She’s 50 percent of Holmes & Yang, a small collection of luxuriously made basics that call to mind the wardrobe of Lauren Bacall. Given her bruiseless track record, it should come as no surprise that Barneys has had to reorder her fall collection.

You put your collection together with your stylist, Jeanne Yang. How did you get into designing?
I started making clothes for Suri when she was born, designing dresses, and then having seamstresses sew them, because I don’t sew very well. As a child, I was always drawing clothes, and I’ve always loved fabrics, and when Suri was born, I wanted to have certain things be from me and created just by me for her. And so that kind of got me into it, and then one day, Jeanne and I were getting ready for something and we thought, men have such beautiful tailored shirts, they have such a uniform, and we thought it would be nice to make things that are simple that you can have forever.

Were you always into fashion?
I always loved clothes growing up. My mother had a drapery business. And now, part of being in this business is that you’re around really nice clothes. You do these photo shoots, you get exposed to Hermès and Chloé and Armani, and you start to feel the difference.

Is Suri into clothes, too?
I grew up the youngest of five, so there were a lot of hand-me-downs that I would sort of change up. And Suri and I do that now with her clothes. Or rather, she does it. She says, “I want this sleeve cut,” and it’s like, “Okay, we’ll cut it.” She picks out all of her own clothes and has since she was 1½. Tom and I went to the Met ball a couple of years ago, and I had this beautiful red gown and these royal-blue shoes that I wasn’t planning on wearing, but Suri made me put them on and so I was like, “Okay, I trust you.”

She’s often with you on set, right?
Her first set was Lions for Lambs, when she was 9 months old, and now she’s 4 and she’s so creative and she’s so bright and so special. Whatever she wants to do, I know she’s going to be amazing at it. I’ve already started my applause, and I will be applauding for the rest of my life.

You’re playing Jackie Kennedy now. Do you think about your experience in the public eye while doing the role?
I’m just focused on creating a character as much as possible without knowing what was going on behind closed doors. In my own life, it’s just something that’s there. We luckily have security so I can focus on motherhood and work and other things.

Is it complicated balancing your schedule with Tom’s?
We have quite a schedule, you know? We don’t say, “When I’m working, you don’t work,” or anything like that. Last year he was shooting Knight and Day and I was shooting The Romantics, and we’d just fly to see each other after we wrapped. And we homeschool Suri—she has a teacher who is with her every day. We like the one-on-one education. I’m happy that my daughter is strong-willed and determined. You really have to go with what the child is wanting.

Would you and Tom ever work together?
Well, we do collaborate on everything at home. But I mean, he’s Tom Cruise! His body of work is incredible. Every movie he’s done has done really well. I look back, and everything’s a classic. I definitely come home and say to him, “So, imagine a scene … how would you play it?” And he’s helpful and sweet and gracious. He’s quite an incredible human being.

Do you read the various speculations about your marriage?
It’s there, it’s one of those things. My big concern is what does he have going, what do I have going, what are we going to do this weekend. It must seem weird, I guess, having so many people watching. It is weird. I get it. But you just, you know, smile and nod.

bladiblada
Admin Кейпсайда
bladiblada

последние новости Empty
СообщениеТема: Re: последние новости   последние новости EmptyСб Авг 21, 2010 12:17 pm

Кэти Холмс и другие актёры фильм а "Романтики" в фотосете J. Crew

bladiblada
Admin Кейпсайда
bladiblada

последние новости Empty
СообщениеТема: Re: последние новости   последние новости EmptyВс Авг 22, 2010 3:55 pm

кое-что на русском из статьи в журнале "New York":

Кэти Холмс сама призналась, что быть замужем за Томом Крузом - это странно. Многие обсуждают странный брак этой пары, говорят, что Кэти во всем подчиняется мужу, а он самый настоящий тиран.
Холмс говорит, что прекрасно знает о том, что их семью обсуждают постоянно многие люди. Но она всего лишь пытается жить обычной жизнью и сфокусироваться на каждом дне их жизни. Кэти добавляет, что всех инетересует куда пошел Том, куда пошла они или что они хотят делать в выходные, но она относится ко всему с большим пониманием и улыбкой.
"Мы с ним всем занимаемся вместе по дому. Но, я имею ввиду, он же Том Круз! У него все фильмы прекрасные, он работает очень хорошо. Я прихожу домой и говорю ему: Представь сцену...сыграл бы ты эту роль? А он всегда готов помочь, он милый, он замечательный человек".
Amadina
Гость Кейпсайда
Гость Кейпсайда

респект : 3
Дата регистрации : 2010-04-13

последние новости Empty
СообщениеТема: Re: последние новости   последние новости EmptyВт Авг 24, 2010 2:17 pm

у Кэти после родов очень ноги поправились Sad
bladiblada
Admin Кейпсайда
bladiblada

последние новости Empty
СообщениеТема: Re: последние новости   последние новости EmptyСр Авг 25, 2010 7:10 pm

Адам Сэндлер сыграет в новой комедии "Jack and Jill".

Он будет в роли и Джека, и его сестры-близнеца Джил. "У мужской версии меня есть семья в Лос-Анджелесе", рассказал Адам. "Сестра-близняшка живёт в Бронксе, но приезжает в ЛА на День Благодарения, а затем отказывается возвращаться назад".
Кэти Холмс сыграет жену героя Сэндлера.
Режиссёром картины станет Дэннис Дуган, с которым Адам уже работал в фильмах "Чак и Ларри" (I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry), "Не шутите с Зоханом" (You Don’t Mess with the Zohan) и "Взрослые" (Grown Ups).
Также в будущем фильме снимется Аль Пачино в роли себя самого.

kinopoisk.ru
bladiblada
Admin Кейпсайда
bladiblada

последние новости Empty
СообщениеТема: Re: последние новости   последние новости EmptyВт Сен 07, 2010 8:24 pm

фотки 7-го сентября

bladiblada
Admin Кейпсайда
bladiblada

последние новости Empty
СообщениеТема: Re: последние новости   последние новости EmptyСр Сен 08, 2010 6:03 pm

Кэти с Томом на премьере её нового фильма "Романтики", Нью-Йорк, 7 сентября

Красотка!
Very Happy
bladiblada
Admin Кейпсайда
bladiblada

последние новости Empty
СообщениеТема: Re: последние новости   последние новости EmptyЧт Сен 09, 2010 7:23 pm

David Letterman Interview

bladiblada
Admin Кейпсайда
bladiblada

последние новости Empty
СообщениеТема: Re: последние новости   последние новости EmptyЧт Сен 09, 2010 7:31 pm

Октябрьский выпуск журнала Marie Claire!

Katie Holmes doesn’t really walk; she glides. Wearing blue jeans and a white V-neck T-shirt, she effortlessly navigates her way through the busy lobby of Hollywood’s Sunset Tower Hotel, slides into a corner booth, and apologizes for being late — barely 10 minutes. “I drove myself and I’m a slow driver,” she confesses. She is radiant — not a stitch of makeup, her famously bobbed brown hair now grown out with bangs she frequently brushes to the side. I find myself getting distracted by her cheekbones and her soft but determined voice. This is the face TV audiences fell in love with 12 years ago on Dawson’s Creek and the same one that had Tom Cruise jumping on couches. After spending time with Holmes, I can’t blame him. Honest, self-effacing, and funny, Holmes at 31 seems comfortable and confident in her role as an actress, wife, and mother.

Which is refreshing, because for those of us who loved Joey, her apple-cheeked, perky-but-vulnerable character on Dawson’s Creek, there was a moment a few years ago when it seemed as though Holmes might have been swallowed up by the Hollywood media machine. But the Holmes we know and love is back — if not exactly the teen sweetheart who peered out from behind a tire swing on the cover of Rolling Stone in 1998, then a chic, grown-up version, in control of her life and at peace with her place in the Hollywood firmament. She not only stars in her new film, The Romantics, but also served as an executive producer, and according to producer Jennifer Todd, “She really was a producer. It wasn’t just a credit given to her. She’s been relentless in trying to help get this film out. She has a real love of cinema and a real passion for seeing a project through from start to finish.”

Based on the novel of the same name by Galt Niederhoffer, who also wrote and directed the film, The Romantics takes place over the course of a weekend and centers around a close group of friends from college who have all gathered to celebrate the wedding of Lila (Anna Paquin) and Tom (Josh Duhamel), who was the college boyfriend of Laura (Holmes). “I just look for characters I can relate to. I loved this role because it felt like these are things that people go through,” Holmes tells me. “It has friendship, it has heartbreak, it has the past coming back into your life. I also liked the friendship between Lila and Laura because it’s tricky between women — you are either a friend to women or you are not.” Holmes continues, “That stuff for me is very real. I have three sisters, I went to an all-girls academy. I feel like I know girls and know how we fight, and Galt really nailed it. I just thought the movie felt very true.”

The film was something of a sensation at Sundance last January, and Holmes’ performance was universally praised. “The enthusiasm that existed around this project was just awesome,” she says. “We all get together now and do dinners. We really did become great friends, and that’s rare — to continue those friendships.” Niederhoffer agrees. “We very quickly decided we trusted and liked each other and proceeded to act like a family or group of dear friends,” she says. “Katie was an essential part of this magical experience. Whether she was bringing coffee and cupcakes to the cast and crew or thanking the teamsters on her way home from set, she believes and behaves as though every interaction, every person in life, should be treated with importance and care.”

Kind of amazing for an actress who was seemingly shot out of a cannon a few years ago — from being just a famous actress to One of the Biggest Celebrities in the World. So … what’s it like being Mrs. Cruise? Holmes laughs. “It’s really exciting. Tom’s as big at home as he is on the movie screen. He’s so passionate about everything, whatever he’s doing. When he’s being a dad, he’s right there; he’s giving it his all. It’s inspiring and it’s fun. It’s an amazing life, but we always remind ourselves of how incredibly lucky we are.” They visit each other on set when they can — Holmes is currently working in Toronto — and they do manage to have date nights, usually screening a current movie in their Beverly Hills home, followed by “probably a two-hour discussion about what we thought.” They also play a lot of Scrabble. Holmes, always the straight-A student, is a formidable opponent. “But Tom’s really good at it,” she admits. “It’s all strategy. I think when I’m back in Toronto, I’m going to bring my dictionary and study.”

Despite their hectic schedules, they’ve never spent more than a week-and-a-half without seeing each other. At this point they have no plans to have more children. “Maybe in a couple of years, but right now I want to make sure I’m really there for Suri. I’m the youngest in my family — my closest sister is five years older than me, and the next one is nine years ahead of me, so I was a bit of an only child, and I liked it! I liked having all of my mom’s attention, and sometimes I think I still do.”

Holmes grew up the youngest of five in a traditional Catholic household in Toledo, Ohio. Her father was an attorney, her mother a homemaker who was also an expert seamstress. (Katie made a lot of Suri’s baby clothes, and in 2009 started a clothing line with stylist Jeanne Yang called Holmes & Yang.) I ask what part of her upbringing she hopes to pass along to Suri, who often comes to work with her mother and is homeschooled.

“We travel a lot, and so for me, it’s keeping a daily schedule for Suri that never changes,” Holmes tells me. “We wake up, and we do the same thing. She does her chores. I think it’s very important. If she doesn’t get her chores done, I notice she’s not really herself. She has to make her bed, she has to take her dishes to the sink, she has to put her clothes in the laundry — you know, that basic stuff. I try to do what my mom did for me … just spending time with her, making doll clothes and planting in the garden … When Suri comes to the set, we have art projects, and I just try to keep her busy and inspired.”

IriMa
Заплывший в бухту
Заплывший в бухту
IriMa

респект : 15
Дата регистрации : 2010-04-05

последние новости Empty
СообщениеТема: Re: последние новости   последние новости EmptyЧт Сен 09, 2010 7:35 pm

Ну не знаю, она раньше была такая миленькая, а сейчас вид какой-то изможденный.
bladiblada
Admin Кейпсайда
bladiblada

последние новости Empty
СообщениеТема: перенесено новости   последние новости EmptyЧт Сен 09, 2010 7:54 pm

ну, все мы стареем )

последние новости
Страница 1 из 1